We support our clients through every step of their lives in order to help them optimize their financial resources as well as build and protect their estates. Since 1992, Robert Tozzi has provided his unique personal and commercial financial planning expertise, founded on solid principles, to professionals, business owners and their families. We follow a unique, integrated financial planning process in order to maximize achievement of short-, medium- and long-term objectives. Our recommendations are based on a needs analysis that will consider the clients’ best interests and their distinct profiles.
Confidentiality and compliance
We run our business with the highest ethical standards that comply with all of the industry’s laws, regulations and guidelines, including the Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector. We have signed Codes of Professional Conduct with all of our suppliers and partners. We also respect and adhere to the Code of Ethics of the Chambre de la sécurité financière, Autorité des marchés financiers, and the Institut québécois de planification financière. Thanks to our commitment to high standards, we have built a solid and long-standing reputation with clients for our integrity and discretion.
Financial planning involves taking action today to achieve the objectives of tomorrow.
Our approach is based on a strong planning process:
- 1. Evaluate the current situation
- Use the financial planning process;
- Update the balance sheet;
- Create a monthly budget;
- Assess risk tolerance.
- 2. Determine the objectives
- Identify short-, medium- and long-term projects ;
- Plan future purchases.
- 3. Information analysis
- Create a balanced plan between wealth accumulation and risk management;
- Perform a market study and select the proper financial tools to achieve the objectives.
- 4. Recommendations / Solutions
- Identify the best possible scenarios for the client;
- Select the right solutions and offer a maximum of flexibility.
- 5. Action / Application
- Carry out the action plan.
- 6. Service / Support
- Perform periodic follow-ups based on the client’s changing financial situation and objectives.
Our independence instigates our neutrality—and best recommendations for our clients
No financial institution or insurer holds any stakeholder interest in our business. What’s more: we hold no significant interest in these companies’ ownership.
As a firm and advisor, we hold professional liability insurance according to the rules prescribed by the various professional organisations and the financial services industry.